date: every day
duration: 4 hours – from 14:00 to 18:00
meeting place: Valdobbiadene, Conegliano, Vittorio Veneto
8 seats available– for groups of more than 8 people, contact us for a personalized offer!
We will wait for you with our driver to lead you into the best food and wine itineraries in the Veneto region: acknowledge the Prosecco Route and the wines of the Conegliano -Valdobbiadene Hills, through a suggestive panoramic tour, including the visit of two cellars.
In each winery we plan three different tastings by type of wine, accompanied by snacks based on local products.
The first stop is at a family-run winery, to appreciate the smallest realities that stand out for their life stories of incomparable human value.
Then we will move to a second wine cellar, this time it will be an internationally known large scale wine producer and partner of the most important event in Veneto.
In both wine cellars, the guided tour will be organized by the staff who, by revealing the secrets of the winemaking process, will show you all the phases of wine production.
ARE YOU PLANNING A WEEKEND BREAK?
Well, we are pleased to let you know something about the new initiative called “Weekend in the cellar” which takes place all year round and allows you to have a much wider and varied choice of wineries open on Saturdays and Sundays!
In this case we suggest you to add a third cellar to your visit and extend the tour to 6 hours instead of 4!
Total Price: € 220 for 8 people – midweek tour – (2 cellars – 4 hours)
(for groups of more than 8 people, contact us for a personalized offer!)
The price includes:
- Pick up and drop off in Conegliano, Valdobbiadene or Vittorio Veneto in an 8-seat minivan with a professional driver;
- Guided tour of a renowned winery with tasting of three types of wine served with local snacks;
- Guided tour of a family-run winery, tasting of three types of wine paired with locally produced cold cuts and cheeses;
- Medical and baggage insurance
The price does not include:
- “Weekend in the cellar”: possible extension of the tour to 6 hours and visit of a third cellar + € 110 total for 8 people
- Price for tastings (may vary depending on the number, starting from € 15-20 per person)
- Lunches, dinners, wines or extra drinks not mentioned in the program
- 155 € English / German / French -Spanish speaking tour leader for the entire 4-hour tour
- 230 € English / German / French Spanish speaking tour leader for the entire 6-hour weekend tour in the cellar
- Private round-trip transfer from-to the tour starting point:
- Extras not mentioned under “the price includes”